6.03.2023

I am dissatisfied

After we received all the dividends for May, it turns out that we missed the month's target by just over 20%. I will evaluate what is the biggest reason for the month's deficit next week.

I sincerely hope that the special and supplementary dividends coming in June reduce the deficit for the first half of the year between forecast and outcome. As of the end of May, the accumulated deficit is $1,069 based on the January-May 2023 period. The forecast is established on the first of each month based on purchases and sales made during the previous month.


Click to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...