4.06.2019

A bad apple

I probably have more than just one bad apple in my basket, but there is one that stands out for the moment. I'm talking about SNH. They obviously have problems at the moment. One of them is a less good tenant.

The tenant, Five Star, cannot pay their rent. Instead, they pay with shares in their own company. Apparently, the plan is to distribute the shares to us shareholders. I guess that is one of the reasons why they reduce the return. I have not decided if I should keep my SNH or if I should sell them.

I will try to stay calm and keep a hawk eye on the securities to see how the market reacts to SNH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hopefully easier times await

However I calculate, there is nothing to cushion the blow, but I have to bite the bullet and accept that the outcome for June 2024 will be l...