4.13.2019

The bank called yesterday

As I have written, we have 2 traditional banks and 2 nich banks. In addition to Nordea, we have another traditional big (dinosaur) bank where we have our mortgage loans and payroll accounts.

The mortgage loan is extended every 2 years and now it was time again. I got a call from a very polite bank clerk who wondered how we wanted to do with the mortgage loan. He found out about our trading and tried to lure me with private banking and spoke warmly about all the benefits.

I replied that I would consider his offer, depending on their costs and fees, in that moment the call died. Whatever they promise you, no one cares as much about your money as you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hopefully easier times await

However I calculate, there is nothing to cushion the blow, but I have to bite the bullet and accept that the outcome for June 2024 will be l...