4.02.2019

When the cat's away the mice will play

My better half had not even completed the security check before I started putting my plans into the work to reduce the difference in value between my portfolio and his.

Last Friday, I sold my uneven number of AI, PFLT, PMT and SNH that I had at my depot at Nordnet. I transferred the money today to Nordea.

I know it costs to sell, transfer and buy securities. Even so, I will make money when I get the foreign tax back 4 to 6 weeks after the dividend.

If I buy securities with a monthly payment, I can reinvest the tax payment 48 times before I would have received them on Nordnet. I will not inform my husband of this transaction.

It's always a competition!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hopefully easier times await

However I calculate, there is nothing to cushion the blow, but I have to bite the bullet and accept that the outcome for June 2024 will be l...