4.21.2019

Spoiled has reached completely new levels

The grandparents of the most perfect child in the world knows that 50% of everything he gets goes directly to his endowment insurance.

The reason for this was many. To teach the son the importance of saving money, investing them and hopefully seeing them grow, learning the value of money etc. None of them were that ours parents would be sorry for him and double the amount they originally planned to give him.

Although my husband and I counted both his and my eggs (when we were in his age) we didn't even get 20% of what he gets.

This is not what we negotiated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...