4.29.2019

My hero

I read a post today from October 28 last year. At that time, I was very fond of the weekends.

Not only because I was free from work, but also because the stock exchange was closed. They were the only days that my portfolio did not decrease in significant value.

At the moment my portfolio strikes ATH almost every day, due to a weak domestic currency. This upsets me because almost no shares are affordable.

Apparently I am never satisfied. If it is a bear market, it disturbs me that the portfolio loses value. If it is a bull market, it disturbs me that the securities are expensive.

I was not aware that I am like this. I am very impressed that my husband puts up with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It gets harder before it gets easier

I sincerely hope that the world's most perfect teenager passed his Spanish test yesterday and gets the first diploma of his life. Hopef...