4.19.2019

Good Friday

Since the stock exchange and banks are closed during Easter, there is no need to log into any accounts.

Instead, we decided to take a long walk, 9 miles, in the beautiful spring weather. The offspring took his scooter. He promised me that if I pushed him in all uphill slopes he would hug me for 20 minutes when we came home. I have always said that if I couldn't threaten, lie and bribe, I would never be able to raise a child.

I pushed and I pushed throughout the walk. When we got home and I wanted my prize he just looked at me and said, "Is it so easy to fool you?"

11 years later, it seems that he has become the master and I am the student.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...