4.27.2019

Bought the wrong securities

A few weeks ago, my good looking husband found a securities that we added to our portfolio.

During the first 3 years my sexy spouse always named the securities according to their short name. Not even himself knows why, but lately he has begun to name the securities according to their full name.

He said we would invest in Solar Senior. Unfortunately, there is a company called Solar Senior Ltd and another named Solar Senior Capital Ltd. If my hunky husband had only used their short name, this would not have been a problem. It ended up with us having both SLRC and SUNS on our list.

Some have a trophy wife, I have a trophy man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It gets harder before it gets easier

I sincerely hope that the world's most perfect teenager passed his Spanish test yesterday and gets the first diploma of his life. Hopef...