4.25.2019

It feels like my head will implode

I've been a customer at Nordea since the end of September 2018.  I have just written a fraction of all the problems.

However, I have called their customer support so many times that I suspect that they have received a dial-up ID and are taking turns to take my calls.

For the first time, I talked to a person who actually knew what he was talking about. Just that he used the right terminology increased my confidence in Nordea slightly. He informed me that Nordea has another platform that is made for securities trading.

If the "new" platform does not work satisfactorily, I might make a large withdrawal instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It gets harder before it gets easier

I sincerely hope that the world's most perfect teenager passed his Spanish test yesterday and gets the first diploma of his life. Hopef...