4.11.2019

I am happy, happy, happy

It was a sight for sore eyes to finally see the money at the accounts this morning.

The plan for tonight was that I would buy GNL has now changed to OCCI. This securities is new to my portfolio. I kicked out the SNH and replaced it with OCCI. I have not decided if I should buy a smaller number that can constitute a monitoring post or a larger post.

I also struggles with my aesthetic sense. I want to smooth out certain holdings to even fine integers. I have to take it easy and try to make the best purchase in relation to the market, not because the holdings should look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It gets harder before it gets easier

I sincerely hope that the world's most perfect teenager passed his Spanish test yesterday and gets the first diploma of his life. Hopef...