4.09.2019

I followed my plan

I sold off  PHK and SNH last night. I know I wrote I would keep an eye on SNH for a while and then make my decision. Patience is not a trait I own and I ripped off the bandaid immediately.

I see no improvement in the near future for this company. These two sales reduce the return by 1% on an annual basis. But I couldn't reinvest all my money last night. Most of these holdings I had at Nordnet. I can't move the money until tomorrow to Nordea. The experience tells me that Nordea will have booked my money on Friday at the earliest.

For the moment, my plan is to invest in GNL on Friday night, if nothing unexpected happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hopefully easier times await

However I calculate, there is nothing to cushion the blow, but I have to bite the bullet and accept that the outcome for June 2024 will be l...