4.14.2019

Live in the present

Of course, a strong personal economy is important to me, but a strong family is most important.

When we were in London, the offspring bought a building kit of Apollo from Lego. Since then, he has been obsessed with space.

We are fortunate to be able to invest in the family again. This summer we go to Miami, FL. I googled the Kennedy Space Center and found it to be a rocket launch in July.

This will be the best investment in the offspring so far, ignoring his school education. I can't wait to see the joy being his face.

I am very grateful that we worked hard and laid the foundation for our finances all these years before we got a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It gets harder before it gets easier

I sincerely hope that the world's most perfect teenager passed his Spanish test yesterday and gets the first diploma of his life. Hopef...