4.08.2019

A first indication

Patience is not one of my best qualities. I made a flashover calculation as of 4.7.2019 and it seems that my calculations are real.

My husband came home early from his golf trip due to very bad weather. I did not improve the situation by telling him that he must work until December 31, 2024. Although I think he will continue to work after we have reached our goal, he did not jump up and down from joy.

I have to learn to choose the right opportunity to share information. I think it is a work injury to share new information as soon as possible regardless the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It gets harder before it gets easier

I sincerely hope that the world's most perfect teenager passed his Spanish test yesterday and gets the first diploma of his life. Hopef...