4.12.2019

Speaking of something completely different

I can't drop a small incident that happened the night of today. My dear husband is of the opinion that things are there to be used and it may gladly be seen that they have been used.

With the exception of his robot vacuum cleaner. After each occasion it is used it is disassembled and polished. He has even named it to Harald.

Last night he forgot to take care of it. In the middle of the night I woke up by an alarm. I woke my husband and asked him to find out what sounded. He left the bed and went into the living room whereupon I heard him with a gentle voice:

"But Harald what has happened, do you miss your mom (the charging station)?"

Is this normal?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hopefully easier times await

However I calculate, there is nothing to cushion the blow, but I have to bite the bullet and accept that the outcome for June 2024 will be l...