4.18.2019

Maundy Thursday

In this part of the world Easter starts with Maundy Thursday.

Usually it is only half a working day. I myself had to be at work 2 hours earlier to be able to quit a little earlier. In this way I get almost four and a half days free.

I decided to spend this month's savings earlier than usual. I wanted to buy OCCI today to secure the dividend next week. I almost missed the acquisition because of stinginess. I put the bid price 2 cents too low. After just over an hour, I had to correct the purchase price. Meanwhile, the price had gone up another 9 cents.

Since trading in this securities is lower than most, the price can change quite sharply. I'm glad I got all the shares I wanted. Now I look forward to the dividend next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It gets harder before it gets easier

I sincerely hope that the world's most perfect teenager passed his Spanish test yesterday and gets the first diploma of his life. Hopef...