4.01.2019

To be cunning

My husband is going off for a week to play golf.

A few years ago he played a lot of golf. Every Friday all summer and at least a week every year with their friends. Unfortunately, he got back problems and had to quit.

Due to this involuntary break, his equipment has not been updated. So I looked him deeply in the eyes and asked with a gentle voice if he didn't need any new golf clubs, golf shoes, golf bags, etc.

Let me just say this, he will NOT make any extra savings this month. However, I will do it. I am more than happy with myself.

It's always a competition!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hopefully easier times await

However I calculate, there is nothing to cushion the blow, but I have to bite the bullet and accept that the outcome for June 2024 will be l...