12.16.2023

A girl can dream, can't she?

In addition to its regular dividend of ¢32 and a special dividend of ¢4, New Mountain Finance Corporation Common Stock (NMFC) has declared an additional special dividend of ¢10 also payable on December 29. Unfortunately, our holding in this company is limited.

I wish Main Street Capital Corporation Common Stock (MAIN) could do like Costco Wholesale Corporation Common Stock (COST) and do a $15 special dividend.

All numbers still point to us being $400-500 short of reaching the 2018 total dividend.

For next year, I will add a chart to my Google Sheets next year where I subtract the extra dividends so that the estimated dividends vs. the realized dividends will be more fair.

The goal is that the calculated vs executed bars will be roughly the same height.

Click to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment

This will come back to bite the unions, part 16

For transparency and my own agenda, my husband and I own a 2023 Tesla Model Y. The power struggle between the union IF Metall and Tesla Mot...