12.02.2023

New Times

When I hugged the world's most perfect teenager yesterday morning as he was going to school, he smelled amazing of Clinique's Happy perfume.

I asked if there was a particular reason he wore perfume he just replied quote "I've been wearing perfume for a long time" unquote. Since I always hug him several times a day, I know that's not entirely true.

Who has captured his interest to the point of perfuming himself remains to be seen, assuming we even find out. On the upside, maybe we won't have to forcefully apply the deodorant to him after he showers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This will come back to bite the unions, part 16

For transparency and my own agenda, my husband and I own a 2023 Tesla Model Y. The power struggle between the union IF Metall and Tesla Mot...