12.23.2023

Same procedure as last year

This year my parents are celebrating Christmas in their second home in the Stockholm archipelago with my youngest sister. We will celebrate Christmas at the home of our best friends who live just outside Stockholm.

This year, dad didn't put accounting documents like paper invoices and cash receipts in the same bag as the Christmas presents.

Not because he didn't want to burden me with work in connection with the delivery of Christmas presents, but because mom took the bags before he could put down all the documents and left the bags with us.

Instead, I received a text that he had put the accounting in our mailbox today. Just when I thought I was done, I got extra work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This will come back to bite the unions, part 16

For transparency and my own agenda, my husband and I own a 2023 Tesla Model Y. The power struggle between the union IF Metall and Tesla Mot...