12.18.2023

Don't mention the war

Nordea still hasn't charged us the yield tax for either November or December yet. I called them around November 20th and asked why they hadn't charged our accounts with the tax.

I was told that they are having problems with their new system and that the yield tax for November would be collected at the same time as December's, that is sometime in the middle of December. If the charge hasn't been made by the end of the day, I'll call them again tomorrow.

Considering all the unimportant messages that Nordea sends out regularly, it's interesting that they can't communicate that they have a problem with their system. Which is actually an important message.

Without that information, the probability is high that I assume that the money in the account is the net amount after deduction of withholding tax and that I make bigger acquisitions than I have money for.

It's just like they think the problem doesn't exist if you don't address it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It gets harder before it gets easier

I sincerely hope that the world's most perfect teenager passed his Spanish test yesterday and gets the first diploma of his life. Hopef...