12.22.2023

An update

The world's most perfect teenager has completed a considerable number of math problems every day for the past eight days. In addition to this, he has also done a Spanish task every day.

He hasn't done it voluntarily, on his own initiative, or without grumbling, but he has delivered. I got a little annoyed a couple of days ago and asked why he wasn't showing more interest for the school tasks, he replied quote "Mom, I've been slacking on school all fall. Do you think everything changes just because we had a brawl?" unquote. I realized he is right and I need to give him more time before counting on a "lifestyle change".

However, I will continue to nag him and make sure he performs in school in an exemplary manner. I intend to make sure he reaches his full potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hopefully easier times await

However I calculate, there is nothing to cushion the blow, but I have to bite the bullet and accept that the outcome for June 2024 will be l...