12.16.2023

I hope I can get him to drive

If the road is clear of snow and ice tomorrow, I intend to have young Master Dewlar practice driving to the restaurant tomorrow.

The winter solstice occurs this Friday, December 22, so it will be dark early in the day. The last time he did a practice drive it got really dark and almost caused him to make a wrong turn at an intersection due to lack of experience and routine.

He hasn't wanted to practice drive since then so I feel it's becoming urgent to get him behind the wheel again. He could really benefit from more hours behind the wheel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...