12.05.2023

I believe that we must protect women's sports

For transparency, I do not have a transgender person among my family or friends. However, I have several homosexuals both among our friends and family. You have to be able to distinguish things. I have absolutely nothing against trans people.

However, I am completely against trans women being allowed to compete against biological women. I believe that the risk of injury is far too high as trans women are biologically stronger and usually larger than biological women.

Also, all the records currently held by biological women are broken by trans women, for the exact same reason, they are biologically stronger and bigger. This will lead to biological women dropping out of elite sport as it does not matter how much they practise. There will always be a trans woman who is totally superior to them, depending only on biology.

I see two solutions, either transgender people get their own league or they get to compete against biological men. My opinion is only based on the sporting side.

Please don't call me a transphobic just because we do not share the same opinion. Those are two completely different things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This will come back to bite the unions, part 16

For transparency and my own agenda, my husband and I own a 2023 Tesla Model Y. The power struggle between the union IF Metall and Tesla Mot...