12.26.2023

If he's happy, I'm happy

The world's most perfect teenager received, among other things, a new golf bag, a 52° golf club and a new mobile phone from Santa Claus. That I hid all the Christmas gifts and put them out on night before Christmas Eve after he had fallen asleep was very successful.

It has been many years since the offspring was this pleased with Christmas and his gifts in particular. The older he gets, the harder it will be to create that special Christmas feeling for him. No matter how old he gets, it will always be my ultimate goal to give him the best Christmas ever.

Junior is so happy with Christmas that he hasn't complained once about all the schoolwork he had to do every day except Christmas Eve.

I sincerely hope that all this work will reward him promptly. It would help me a lot. It will be difficult to motivate him otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It gets harder before it gets easier

I sincerely hope that the world's most perfect teenager passed his Spanish test yesterday and gets the first diploma of his life. Hopef...