12.23.2023

The last thing before Christmas

Since we all work a lot, we have chosen to have a potluck tomorrow. We bought a Christmas box with ham, rainbow salmon, herring, sausage, minced meat, cheeses, various mixes and more. Everything was ready except for the ham which had to be grilled and the meatballs which had to be rolled and fried.

My husband and I have never grilled a Christmas ham before so it will be "exciting". Meatballs, on the other hand, are a Swedish specialty that we master to the fullest.

My best friend loves to cook and bake. She and her husband have spent the whole day in the kitchen baking Christmas bread, preparing Jansson's temptation and much more. I myself have been working all morning plus making sure the world's most perfect teenager has done his homework.

Tomorrow will be one long orgy of food, candy, cookies, Christmas presents and spending time with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...