12.07.2023

November is closed

I contacted Nordnet today regarding the dividend from Oxford Lane Capital Corp. Common Stock (OXLC) that we miss.

The young woman on customer service condescendingly informed me that OXLC's dividend does not have a payment date until December 29, 2023 even though I started the call saying I missed November's dividend. I had to repeat myself 3 times before she understood which month I meant.

She promised to look into the matter and get back to me. After a couple of hours she called back and made it sound like the payout that was due in the afternoon was planned for a long time.

Regardless, I'm grateful to be able to close November.

Click to enlarge


Click to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment

This will come back to bite the unions, part 16

For transparency and my own agenda, my husband and I own a 2023 Tesla Model Y. The power struggle between the union IF Metall and Tesla Mot...