12.25.2023

Their incompetence is off the charts

For transparency and my own agenda, I strongly dislike our previous government, the Social Democrats with the support of the Green Party and the tacit acceptance of the Left Party.

The city of Stockholm has been governed for just over a year by the Social Democrats and the Green Party with the Left Party's tacit acceptance.

At a recent dinner I found myself sitting next to a friend of a friend whom I had never met before. Turns out he's as annoyed as I am about the lack of snow shoveling.

He had even called the city hall and asked why the streets and pavements were not kept clear of ice and snow. He was told that there was no money budgeted for the amount of snow that had fallen so far this year. When he asked if the health care budget won't exceed their budget with all the broken bones caused by all the snow and ice, they responded quote "that's a another budget" unquote.

That answer confirms their total lack of grounding in reality and lack of ability to adapt to the current situation. An increase in funding for snow removal to reduce the burden on the healthcare system is a no-brainer. Even my four year old niece's son knows that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...