11.16.2023

I embrace the nerd in me

We have already received more than 75% of this month's dividends. Despite next month being by far the best dividend month of the year, all the numbers point to us missing the target of surpassing 2018's dividends. Despite having several dividends paid out this week, we are refraining from acquisitions until the capital tax has been deducted from our endowment insurances.

I am looking forward to 2024 as my Google Sheets have been continuously adjusted throughout the year and will hopefully be completely accurate next year. Being able to see how acquisitions made increase the dividends for the remainder of the year and to hopefully confirm that the outcome will be exactly the same as the calculation will be extremely exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...