11.14.2023

This will come back to bite the unions, part 3

For transparency and my own agenda, my husband and I own a 2023 Tesla Model Y.

The SEKO trade union, which is striking in sympathy for IF Metall, sold its holding in Tesla Motor Sweden AB (TM) shortly before IF Metall took its members out on strike.

Lancelot Camelot is the name of the fund that SEKO actively invests in, whose value at year-end amounted to more than $5,700,000, where TM was the thirteenth largest holding.

SEKO states that the fund divested its holding in TM quote "a couple of months ago" unquote. This was a consequence of SEKO continuously reviewing its placements, communications manager Jonas Petterson writes in an email.

I am sure that the fact that the sale is taking place in close proximity to an upcoming strike was just a coincidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...