11.10.2023

I'm on his naughty list

Today the world's most perfect teenager was at the dental hygienist's for the first time since removing his braces. Going to both the dentist and dental hygienist with a so-called post-dental brace is a little more time-consuming than normal.

In order not to miss school time, I had booked his appointment. The offspring was not happy about having to get up at 5.45am to make it to the dental hygienist in Solna, which is a town of its own just outside Stockholm.

When he was done and we had made our way back to Stockholm, he discovered to his great chagrin that he would be on time for school. It wasn't a cheerful teenager I saw walking across the school yard into the school building...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...