11.17.2023

Today is a good day!

It's not set in stone as Nordea won't update the account specification until tomorrow but I'm pretty sure the money credited to our endowment insurances today is a refund of foreign withholding tax.

That Sweden's largest bank does not have account information in real time is incomprehensible. Patience is not my strongest attribute. I would have liked to have the payments confirmed today. I would also like to have been able to confirm or deny that Nordea made a deduction for the capital tax today.

Because of this, we can't take any chances and have to wait until Monday to make any acquisitions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...