11.25.2023

What a "lovely" way to wake up

At 6:40 am my husband and I woke up to the alarm in our apartment going off. About 45 seconds pass before we get out of bed and turn off the alarm. After about another 30 seconds, the alarm company calls.

The battery in one of our IR detectors was almost dead and sent a tamper alarm. Since we were both awake when the alarm company called, my husband asked me to ask the alarm company to put our alarm system into service mode so he could change the battery right away.

Mr. Dewlar who can literally fall asleep within 10 seconds went to bed while I was wide awake so I sat on the couch and started a movie. After 30 minutes, the alarm company calls again, the alarm system sent a tamper alarm immediately when the service mode ended.

Apparently my husband who is not a morning person put the IR detector back wrong. Our son who slept through the entire commotion is still sleeping. I envy him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This will come back to bite the unions, part 16

For transparency and my own agenda, my husband and I own a 2023 Tesla Model Y. The power struggle between the union IF Metall and Tesla Mot...