11.08.2023

Looks aren't everything!

One of our online banks, Avanza, has the absolute most user-friendly website. Even my dad who is the most non-technical being to walk this earth can log in and find the information he seeks.

Despite Avanza's user-friendly site, my husband helps my father with all his stock acquisitions and investments.

On the other hand, there is much to be desired in general when it comes to Avanza. Their payout rate is low both in terms of dividends and refunded foreign withholding tax. We still haven't received all the dividends for October.

Both Nordea and Nordnet have paid out all dividends several days ago. We are still waiting for the dividend from Gladstone Capital Corporation Common Stock (GLAD) and OFS Credit Company, Inc. Common Stock (OCCI). As soon as Avanza has paid them off, I can close October.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...