10.28.2023

Unexpected capital injection

The world's most perfect husband, who has a significantly larger portfolio than me, has over the past year bought fund shares in one of Nordea's funds while investing according to our plan.

After a year, he has now finished the project. A comparison showed that our own investments are doing much better than the fund. I have not entered these fund shares in my spreadsheet.

The sale of fund shares freed up more than $1,600. This money will now most likely be invested in Realty Income Corporation Common Stock (O) shortly.

No one cares about your money as much as you do. - Liza Dewlar

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...