10.21.2023

As I did not have enough on my plate

PostNord was formed through the merger between Post Danmark A/S and Posten AB in 2009. The group is 40 percent owned by the Danish state and 60 percent by the Swedish state.

It is one of Sweden's largest carriers which, in addition to distributing all government letters to the public, also distributes small and large packages.

There are hundreds of examples of how it mishandles its mission. There are several videos where the drivers did not close the doors properly so all the packages fell out onto the highway and the road had to be closed to images of large piles of mail being thrown in various forested areas.

On one occasion, our store received an email claiming that "we" (the store) were not at home at the time of delivery, the time they stated was 2:35pm, so we should contact PostNord for a new delivery. The discomfort PostNord's customer service felt when I asked them how credible it is that a store is not open at 2:35pm on a weekday was felt across town.

I myself received an email from one of my banks that they intended to close all my accounts with them because I did not fill in a document regarding customer awareness that they sent with PostNord. It took me a total of 6 hours and 5 phone calls to get the bank to email the document, fill out the 12 page document, scan it in, email it back and get the bank to register it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...