10.07.2023

A pattern is beginning to emerge

The more static I compile, the more fun it is. I have not adjusted the spreadsheet for the dividend increases that occurred during the year where the increase was ¢2 or less.

That should mean that when I adjust the sheet as of January 1, 2024, January 2024 will miss its target, albeit marginally.

Mainly due to the fact that the air in my air cushion is next to non-existent until any future dividend increases start coming. I need this air cushion for my hidden costs, brokerage, exchange fees, exchange rate differences, foreign withholding tax of 15% and DRIP.

The adjustments made in 2023 will hopefully contribute to a more correct outcome with fewer deviations in the form of monthly deficits or surpluses per month for 2024.

Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...