10.06.2023

Finally

Today we received the last dividend which refers to September's dividends.

The deficit we had based on the estimated dividends for January through September compared to actuals has turned to a surplus of $124.

Assuming we do not miss the target for any of the remaining months of the year, 2023 will be our third best dividend year to date.

That's a good result considering NewtekOne, Inc. Common Stock (NEWT) changed business focus and thus lowered its dividend plus we only reinvested the dividends in our portfolios and have no new savings.

Due to the pandemic and the more normal interest cost of our mortgages, I am no closer to my goal than I was 5 years ago, aside from 2019. There is still a long way to go to my goal, which is one pair of Christian Louboutin shoes per month.


Click to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...