10.21.2023

Sometimes it feels as if we live in Duckburg

For transparency and my own agenda, I strongly dislike our previous government, the Social Democrats with the support of the Green Party and the tacit acceptance of the Left Party.

In Sweden we have terrible problems with gang crime. The main blame for this lies with our previous government who did not take timely action but swept the problem under the carpet.

If I, as a private person or company, choose to repaint my property in a different color than the existing one, we must apply for planning permission. If we don't do that, we will be forced to restore the property to its original color and will be fined.

Recently, the criminal networks have changed their modus operandi. They are no longer just shooting each other, but have started killing each other's parents and relatives to inflict maximum damage. They both shoot and blow up homes where family members live.

A stranger can register my residence as his with the Tax Agency and I don't even get a notification about this. Nor can I get the Swedish Tax Agency to remove the person from my address without the person's consent. The gang criminals can therefore list any address as theirs and no one can do anything.

This means that innocent families can be subjected to house searches by the police in their hunt for gang criminals, have their homes blown up by gang criminals or, in the worst case scenario, be killed.

The only measure that can be taken is to hire a company that offer subscriptions that monitor your address and notify you if there is a change in your address. Then you are at least aware that a stranger has entered your address as his.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...