10.08.2023

My "toddler" drives a car

In Sweden, you can start practice driving 2 years before you turn 18. The world's most perfect teenager turned 16 at the end of August and yesterday was the first time he did a practice drive.

He practice drove with me for almost 2.5 hours. He started by driving in a large parking lot for the first hour just to get a feel for the car. Then I drove to a smaller residential area so he could practice driving in traffic.

In addition to interacting with buses, cars, cyclists, pedestrians, there were also 7 deer playing on the side of the road.

I have been driving for more than 35 years. I haven't gotten used to almost all functions being accessed via the screen yet.

Now I just have to find where to turn on the high beams on our Tesla...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...