10.13.2023

This will take time

Our son has unexpected talents. Our small bathroom has a shower while the main bathroom has a bathtub.

Both our son and I prefer to shower in the small bathroom. Two weeks ago, the world's most perfect teenager was supposed to take a shower. Normally he comes out after 2 hours but this time he came out after 2 minutes with the whole shower knob in his hand.

My husband is a trained plumber and even though it has been decades since he last worked as a plumber, he has decided to fix our shower himself because quote "no cares about our shower as much as I do" unquote.

Which means our 4 bedroom/2 bathroom condo has been turned into a 4 bedroom/1 bathroom…

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...