10.21.2023

He did well

Yesterday afternoon, the world's most perfect teenager took his first driving lesson at a driving school. The driving school is located downtown Stockholm city.

When the offspring got into the driving school car, he sat on the passenger side, whereupon the instructor laughing told him that he is sitting on the wrong side. YMD thought the instructor would drive to a large parking lot where the offspring would get to show what he can do.

Junior drove very well for the entire lesson in downtown Stockholm among all the motorists who were in a hurry to get home after work. I myself sat in the back completely quiet seat for all 80 minutes to learn how to teach him to drive when we practice driving privately.

I am convinced that it was more difficult for me than for Junior, being quiet is not my thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...