10.20.2023

I have a lot on my plate right now

My husband and I have been working 7 days a week since August this year.

Added with the world's most perfect teenager's school that sends at least 10 emails a day, Saturday and Sunday, it becomes a lot to keep an eye on. It doesn't sound like much, but when you work 70-hour weeks, anything extra becomes a concern.

At the same time as my two sisters whose children have moved away from home and therefore got a lot of time over a wish that we should meet three times before Christmas. All of this has completely crashed my calendar.

Yesterday it emerged that I have double-booked us for two weekends, which means that I have to cancel two dinners. To top it all off, it's not the first time I've had to cancel one of these families. This will not go down well.

As if that wasn't bad enough, I missed that the maid is coming today so I was up at 3:10am to put everything in order. I don't want to show anyone outside how disorganized I really am. My husband doesn't understand why we have cleaning help when I clean the whole apartment before the maid comes.

Now it's 6:20am and I'm done with everything, it's going to be a long day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...