10.28.2023

Unknowingly, she took one for me

Next week it's autumn holidays in Swedish schools, including the one attended by the world's most perfect teenager.

He and three of his friends had planned to go to Gothenburg themselves, which is about 292 miles (470 kilometers) south of Stockholm.

I think they are far too young for this so I am contacted the other boys' moms. Luckily, the other mothers are on the same side as me, so the trip to Gothenburg is cancelled.

One of the moms had already said no to her son before I called her, which saved me from being the bad guy. Even though I had NEVER let the offspring travel to Gothenburg, I saw an opportunity to hide behind her and I took it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...