10.22.2023

To sell or not to sell

We hesitate more and more whether we should keep all our capital on the stock exchange.

Currently, the ten-year US Treasury bond is up at 4.89%. Historically, the stock market has fallen significantly in value every time the 10-year yields exceed 5%.

The world's most perfect husband follows the 10-year yield. He sees that it is finding its way up and biting down around 5% now and he is becoming more and more convinced that it will have a knock-on effect for almost everything this time as well.

If I was granted one wish, I would exchange my super power of being able to eat unlimited sweets for being able to see into the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...