10.27.2023

I'm not skilled enough

More than 30% of the month's expected dividends remain. The majority should be credited to our endowment insurance no later than Thursday next week.

Selling off our holdings in NewtekOne, Inc. Common Stock (NEWT) and buying Fidus Investment Corporation Common Stock (FDUS) and Stellus Capital Investment Corporation Common Stock (SCM) instead has improved the prerequisite that the final dividend for 2023 will exceed the forecast we had as of January 1, 2023.

An eventual outcome I will be grateful for given that NEWT was one of the engines of our portfolios.

My spreadsheet will be much more accurate next year. I just wish I knew how to add the special and supplemental dividends in one color and the actual dividends in another color in a stacked chart combined with the calculated dividends in a third color in a bar chart next to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...