10.06.2023

The last obstacle

Based on experience, we will miss the target for the whole of Q1 2024. We should hit the target in at least one of the months in Q2 to start reducing the deficit in the second half of the year and eventually turn the deficit into a surplus.

I need to figure out how to get the stack of executed dividends split into two different colored parts on top of each other divided into regular dividends and special and/or supplemental dividends. Next to this stack, I want a stack of a third suit for the estimated dividend.

So far I've only managed to stack all three of them in the same column. Luckily I have almost three months left. 😉

Click to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...