10.13.2023

Glimmer of hope

I missed that Medical Properties Trust, Inc. common stock (MPW) almost cut its dividend in half. After adjusting my spreadsheet for this halving, $96 is missing to reach the forecast as of January 1, 2023.

Despite all the changes to the dividends during the year, I am confident that the outcome for 2023 will exceed the forecast as of January 1, 2023. Albeit by a narrow margin.

I hope that one of the companies that made a special dividend in September will also do so in December. The companies I hope will save the day are Blue Owl Capital Corporation Common Stock (OBDC), Fidus Investment Corporation Common Stock (FDUS), Golub Capital BDC, Inc. Common Stock (GBDC) or Main Street Capital Corporation Common Stock (MAIN).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...