2.28.2024

I couldn't be more proud of him

Today the world's most perfect teenager visited the nose surgeon all by himself I didn't have the opportunity to take time off from work so this was the first time the offspring made a doctor's appointment all on its own.

Last fall he had his nose etched due to almost daily nosebleeds. The surgeon prepared us that additional treatments may be needed before the problem was completely remedied. Luckily our son hasn't had any nosebleeds since then, until we got the norovirus and his vomiting must have burst some blood vessels in his nose because he's been bleeding every day since.

After the treatment he called me. I could hear in his voice that he was in pain. There and then I could have given my right arm to be with him.

When my husband and I got home from work today, the pain was gone and he was very proud. He's growing up way too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This will come back to bite the unions, part 16

For transparency and my own agenda, my husband and I own a 2023 Tesla Model Y. The power struggle between the union IF Metall and Tesla Mot...