2.13.2024

Unwanted visitor

Last Sunday, the Dewlar family received an unwanted visitor.

The world's most perfect teenager woke up with acute stomach cramps and started throwing up almost immediately. I sat next to the offspring that spent all Sunday on the bathroom floor next to the toilet. I tried to make it as easy as possible for him to no avail.

When the vomiting subsided in the evening, he got diarrhea instead. Late in the evening his diarrhea stopped and I was able to go to bed. The world's most perfect husband took over and made sure junior got into bed properly.

I made it until yesterday morning when it was my turn. It lasted until now. Both I and the offspring began to feel almost fully recovered when the husband now came home in the evening with an acute stomach ache.

It's been more than 25 years since my husband and I last had norovirus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It gets harder before it gets easier

I sincerely hope that the world's most perfect teenager passed his Spanish test yesterday and gets the first diploma of his life. Hopef...