2.10.2024

I need a vacation

My parents, who are 76 and 78 respectively, are going on a 4 week holiday to America next week. They fly in and out of Miami and then drive around to places like Memphis and New Orleans.

I was happy and proud of them for choosing to make this trip. Considering everything I've had to help them with regarding this trip in the last 3 weeks, I'm starting to worry about them. 

The only thing left for them to do is to check in via the app. I won't be able to help them with that as they have chosen to sleep at the airport due to a very early morning flight.

For more reasons than one, I sincerely hope they make that flight. I need some peace and quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It gets harder before it gets easier

I sincerely hope that the world's most perfect teenager passed his Spanish test yesterday and gets the first diploma of his life. Hopef...